Anya's Catering T's & C's
Terms & Conditions
1. A non-negotiable deposit of £300.00 is required to secure your booking. The deposit is non-refundable in the case of cancellation. Payment by cash, cheque, or bank transfer.
2. Your booking must be confirmed in writing using the booking form provided along with your deposit within 14 days of making the provisional booking. After this the date will be resold.
3. On receipt of your completed booking form, Anyas Catering Services Ltd will confirm the booking in writing.
4. Anyas Catering Services will arrange a final meeting (six) weeks prior to the wedding to finalise the details. I.E final numbers – dietary requirements – allergies – running of events.
5. The client will confirm the final numbers (four) weeks prior to the wedding taking place, Anyas Catering Services Ltd will invoice you for the total cost of your wedding less the deposit. You must pay the invoice in full (twenty-one) days prior to the wedding.
6. Cancellation – in the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, you must let us know in writing as soon as possible. Please note that in the event that you cancel your booking, any deposit monies paid are non-refundable and the following charges will also apply.
(9) or more months of the date – Loss of deposit, no additional charges.
(9)-(6) months of the date – loss of deposit and 25% of services booked.
(3)-(6) months of the date – Loss of deposit and 50% of services booked.
Less than 3 months of the date 75% of services booked.
If the final balance has still to be paid and the final meeting was not attended, we shall
revert to your completed booking form and use the information provided.